Sovereign Grace Fellowship
“a family church rejoicing in the grace of God”
July 27, 2014
- 8:45-9:00 Early Prayer
- 9:30-11:00 Believer’s Worship and Preaching Time
- Message-Pastor Jimmy Snowden
- Matthew 2:13-23
- “The Sufferings of Christ”
- Lord’s Supper
- Following our Sunday School Classes we enjoy a pot luck lunch meal. You are welcome to join in with us.
- 11:00-11:15 Fellowship Time
Members of our Leadership Team are available to pray privately with
you after the sermon and by the pulpit.
- 11:15-12:00 Sunday School
- ~12:15 Fellowship Lunch
Nursery: Sephanie Martz and Eddie Hoyt
Please notify these Nursery workers, when dropping off your child, if he/she has any food allergies.
- Wednesday: Bible Study and Prayer 7:00 pm
- Friday: Youth Group 7:00 pm
- Church Cleaning: Bill Cunningham
- Next Week’s Nursery: Janet Foss and Michaella Savary
- Piper Book Reading: Chapters 21-22, pages 159-173.
- The next Soup Kitchen will be Saturday, August 16th at 4:30 pm. The sign-up sheet for food is on the bulletin board.
- A Sunday School Teachers’ Meeting will be held Sunday, August 24th during lunch.
- The Woman’s group will be regrouping this fall by attending the following conference. If you are interested please see Joyce McCullen. Elyse Fitzpatrick Conference A Ladies’ Day-Because He Loves Me September 27, 2014 from 8:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. (Registration Check-in /Continental Breakfast will begin at 8:00 a.m.) The day will include three sessions by Elyse, time for praise and worship, a continental breakfast, a Panera boxed lunch and fellowship. Registration Fee: $25.00 Registration Deadline: September 7, 2014
Deerfield Fair Schedule
Barrels - Sunday, September 21, Trash pickup – September 23-September
29, Final Saturday Cleanup - October 4
A new cleaning schedule is posted on the bulletin board in the Fellowship Hall. Please sign up to help out with cleaning.