Sovereign Grace Fellowship
“a family church rejoicing in the grace of God”
April 20, 2014
- 7:00 Easter Sunrise Service
- ~8:00 Easter Breakfast
- 8:45-9:00 Early Prayer
- 9:30-11:00 Believer’s Worship and Preaching Time
- Message-Pastor Moe Bergeron - Matthew 28:1-20 & Isaiah 53:1-12 - “Do You Seek Jesus Who Was Crucified?”
- 11:00-11:15 Fellowship Time
Members of our Leadership Team are available to pray privately with
you after the sermon and by the pulpit.
There will be no Sunday School or Fellowship Lunch today.
This Week’s Events:
Today in Nursery: Cassie Shorey and Willie Hoyt
Please notify these Nursery workers, when dropping off your child, if he/she has any food allergies.
- Wednesday: Bible Study and Prayer 7:00 pm
- Friday: Youth Group 7:00 pm
- Saturday: Mens’ Breakfast 7:30 am
- Church Cleaning: Gloria Foote and Kelly Warren
- Next Week’s Nursery: Carrie Savary and Eddie Hoyt
- Our Traditional Easter Breakfast will be held after the Sunrise Service. We would love to have many people attend.
- SGF will hold a Mens’ Breakfast here at the church on Saturday, April 26th from 7:30 to about 9:00 am. All men are invited and friends are welcome.
- The next 18/30 Impact for Christ group will meet on Tuesday, April 22nd at 7:00 pm.
- First Skit Practice Sunday, April 27th after lunch.
- Work Day at SGF is Saturday, May 3rd. There is a sign up sheet on the bulletin board in the Fellowship Hall for a variety of jobs to be accomplished.
- Sunday, May 4th there will be a meeting for all VBS teachers during lunch.
- The next Soup Kitchen will be Saturday, May 17th at 4:30 pm.
- People are needed to clean the church this summer. The sign up sheet is located on the bulletin board in the Fellowship Hall. If you would like more information contact Kelly White.