Sovereign Grace Fellowship
“a family church rejoicing in the grace of God”
July 20, 2014
- 8:45-9:00 Early Prayer
- 9:30-11:00 Believer’s Worship and Preaching Time
- Message-Pastor Jimmy Snowden
- Matthew 2:13-23 - “Protection and Opposition (Part 2)”
- Lord’s Supper
Following our Sunday School Classes we enjoy a pot luck lunch meal. You are welcome to join in with us.
- 11:00-11:15 Fellowship Time
Members of our Leadership Team are available to pray privately with you after the sermon and by the pulpit.
- 11:15-12:00 Sunday School
- ~12:15 Fellowship Lunch
Nursery: Connie Denningham and Willie Hoyt
Please notify these Nursery workers, when dropping off your child, if he/she has any food allergies.
- Wednesday: Bible Study and Prayer 7:00 pm
- Friday: Youth Group 7:00 pm
- Saturday: Men’s Breakfast 7:30 am
Church Cleaning: Bill Cunningham
Next Week’s Nursery: Sephanie Martz and Eddie Hoyt
- Piper Book Reading: Chapters 18-20, pages 138-158.
- We are looking for volunteers to help take down and put away the tents after lunch TODAY. See Bill Cunningham.
- SGF will hold a Men’s Breakfast on Saturday, July 26th from 7:30 to about 9:00 am. All men are invited and friends are welcome.
- Volunteers are needed to clean the church for Sunday, August 3rd. If you can do this, please see Kelly White or sign up.
- The next Soup Kitchen will be Saturday, August 16th at 4:30 pm. The sign-up sheet for food is on the bulletin board.
- A Sunday School Teachers’ Meeting will be held Sunday, August 24th during lunch.
A new cleaning schedule is posted on the bulletin board in the Fellowship Hall for the next six months. Please sign up to help out with cleaning.